[N] A cleaner homebrew motor idea! [N]

From: Jim Nolan (panache426@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 13:11:11 PST

Tom:
A cleaner idea would be to put several large bars of soap on the back of
your dinhgy at the waterline. The soap film given off by the bars cause a
change in the surface tension of the water and propel you along. Try it with
a block of wood and a bar of soap in your bath tub. Make sure you cut the
wood into a boat like shape with a v notch at the rear. Put the soap in the
notch. Good clean fun!
If you want I have a weed whacker here for you to try your idea with. I was
going to use it on a very large remote control plane, but that project has
suffered considerable delay. I can give it to you next time we meet.