Re: Wacky Propulsion ideas (was Re: New dinghy and homebrew motor idea!)

From: Dennis W. Farrell (dfarrell@ridgecrest.ca.us)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 19:08:53 PST

Yes, Kellan, there is a wave-action propelled boat (sorry, couldn't
resist<G>)

I have definitely seen such a beastie. I think it was in "Messing about in
Boats" within the last two years, though it may have been "Wooden Boat". I
don't have time to research it now, but will try to do so within the next 2
days in no one beats me to it. Since there are other MAIB readers on the
list (Tom G?) perhaps someone will remember the exact issue.

Cheers -- dwf