Re: Unidentified subject! - flotation

From: Bill Blohm (bblohm@hpbs1686.boi.hp.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 16:51:13 PST

Hmm. Let me try to salvage my life raft idea. :-)

Using neoprene or other appropriate glue, fasten a top
exactly like the floor of the life raft. Might have to
install a larger inflation canister, but now you can
inflate the whole thing. You'll have to put a hole or
grommet in the inside of the tubes so the space between
the top and bottom will fill with air just like the
tubes do.

:-) That would do it, but I don't think it's worth the
fuss now.

Question: Why didn't you just remove the valve core
and let the air out instead of stabbing the inner tubes?

Bill B.
P-19 #454, "Dream Catcher"
Nampa, ID