coastal marine online (.com) (unpaid recomendation and good experience)

From: Thos. Westerman (thomasw@vanion.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 13:02:15 PST

Fellow Potterers:
Attached is the response I got from my message to coastal marine online.com
when I brought to their attention that for the walker bay dinghy and sail kit:
1. Their prices were lower than competing catalogs
2. Shipping was included in their lower price too (important to a colorado
resident like me)
3. Their product offerings and hence knowledge was vastly and obviously
superior regarding the Walker Bay dinghy and its accessories, etc. (they
had more details and carried more parts)

I provide this response to the list as I feel comfortable recomending them
as a supplier of marine parts because I feel satisfied and confident in
their prices and especially their obvious exceptional committment to
customer service.
(Im doing this on my own, they are not paying me for an endorsement--only
providing me their common exceptional service and advantageous off the rack
pricing and theyve made me happy).