A note on sailing

From: Eric Zilbert (eezilbert@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 14:07:04 PST

Found this quote while going through some old stuff. It came our of a
british paper from a notice from one of the sailing lines in the early part
of the last century. I think it says alot about life in general.

"All vessels may call at any ports on or off the route, and the foute and
all sailings are subject to change, deviation or cancellation with or
without notice".

Hope everyone has a nece weekend. We will probably sail tomorrow and try to
pay Dik Richardson a visit. - Eric
Eric E. Zilbert
Agricultural & Environmental Education Program
Dept. of Agronomy and Range Science, UCD
Davis, CA 95616 (530) 752-5943