Re: Removable tongue

From: GSTahoe@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 13:04:39 PST

writes:

<< If I were running International Marine I would do a video and provide a
 thoughtful manual that covered many of the things to setting up the Potter
 for the first time. I have a hunch many of their buyers are first time
 sailboat owners and it would be a most welcome part of the purchase. >>

That's an excellent idea, Jim. They could also do a video of all the dumb
things we all do, such as forgetting the rudder, pulling up the CB and having
the wind blow us up on the dock, backing the boat into a tree (that was one
of my tricks), forgetting to undo the tiedowns when launching, putting the
sail on upside down, peeing into the wind, falling overboard while peeing
into the wind, etc., etc. This could be a great film to show when guests come
over!

Geoff

P-15 Lollipop
Sail (hull?) number: 1961