Re: centre board cable

From: Ted Duke (tduke@rockbridge.net)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 11:24:38 PST

Jon & Potterers,

See : http://www.yalecordage.com/html/pleasure.html

I am sure an equivalent by another manufacturer would be as good. I
bought Yale Lite because BOATUS carried it. It was recommended for
the keel lift by a gent I met who has owned numerous sailboats and was
familiar with the Potter stainless wire and had used Yale Lite in
similar situations. He recommended Yale Lite. For the record I do not
have any affiliation with Yale, BOATUS, Garhaurer or anyone else who
rewards me with cash or whatever. RATS!

Ted