International Marine! addendum

From: Duncan Young (dyoung@netpipe.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 20:55:03 PST

What I meant to say was that Glenn at International Marine solved several
problems for me before I arrived by pre-registering the boat and trailer. I
was concerned about driving an unregistered trailer 370 some miles up Hwy
101 and 1 and not getting a ticket. So to have the registration already
taken care of and the boat registration already on the boat was a big
relief!

In addition, I really feel I got more than I asked for with the boat as I
got the mast support and trailer tongue wheel too. Both items I had made
before on previous trailers but both were really helpful in maneuvering the
boat and trailer and not dangling the mast off the stern. Great job!

It will be launched next week for certain!

Thanks again to Glenn and International Marine!
dyoung@netpipe.com