Need Replacement Trailer for P15

From: The Fletchers (richard.fletcher@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 13:41:22 PST

I've been looking at the condition of my old trailer (born 1977) and
it's time I started looking for a burial plot and planning the funeral.
I was going to revitalize it, but I started adding up what it would take
to fix it. Repairs will be close to the price of a new trailer and if I
buy a new one, I'll be able to spend the time for trailer repairs on
sailing ;-) and that's what it's all about. I wanted a new trailer
from IM, very reasonably priced but I'm on east coast and shipping is
almost as much as the trailer. Any suggestions on trailer manufacturers
on the east coast and what do I need to tell a manufacturer to get the
right trailer for my P15? As always, thank you all in advance.

Dick Fletcher
P15 #667, Entropy
Raleigh, NC