Re: ... V8 powered P19 formerly Gas containers [N]

From: chris.beatty (chris.beatty@bankofamerica.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 09:57:38 PST

8< snip >8

>From the recent deliberations it appears that the P-19 owners are adopting
>the mythic, superstitions and argumentivness previously reserved primarily to
>us P-15 owners.

>The purpose of this note is to bring attention to the marked change in
>attitude of the various divisions of our Web Gang.

>Richard S. Karam
>P-15 #2098 Oops
>Oklahoma City

Richard,

I take issue with that! I am abhorred by your over generalizations between P15
and P19 owners! Why, I can't believe that you would say that we P19 owners have
become argumentative! Then to go even further and dare to say that there are
"divisions" of our Web Gang!

To the contrary, we are a very cohesive group. Just the other day, I was
seeking some advice on two-part epoxy and found several list members very
helpful,...

very, veRY, VERY BIG <<GRIN>>

Chris Beatty "I am NOT a martyr and I am tired of being
persecuted as one!"
P-19 #1176 Deep Blue
Alameda, CA