Re: building plans potter 15

From: Bert Vercauteren (bert.vercauteren@planetinternet.be)
Date: Sat Mar 26 1994 - 05:27:32 PST

I have been trying to contact Martin Pook by fax and phone, but there was no
connection. I asked the belgian phone company to do a search for Martin and
his address. They answered with " unknown ".
So, the only thing I can do is to repeat my question to all Potter-yachters
on the list : who can help me to find building plans -or at least lines
plans- for the Potter 15 OR .. who knows Martin Pooks' new address ?

Bert.