RE: Centerboard Mod on B-type Potter

From: Sayer, Chris (ChrisSayer@StratfordGroup.com)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 16:47:35 PST

I had a Sunfish that would develop a resonance that was exactly the note
from the first chord of "Jaws" when on the step.You could even vary it a bit
or end it by veering off to get the "daaaadum........daaaadum" effect. Then
a buddy sailed it into a reef and splintered the board. The new one never
made the same sound.

Damn.
Chris Sayer
P15, #2380, Akala