REMINDER: RSVP TODAY for Potter Yachter's at Millerton Lake Next Weekend

From: Judith Franklin Blumhorst, DC (DrJudyB@pacbell.net)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 16:59:39 PST

Ahoy,

Anyone planning on attending the PY sail at Millerton Lake next weekend MUST
RSVP immediately in order to reserve a slip.

RSVP to LeRoy Falk, l_falk@hotmail.com

Located in the foothills of the Sierras, this is a beautiful 5000 acre lake
known for good wind, good fishing, and gorgeous scenery. We'll be staying
overnight at Winchell Marina, but you have the option of sailing upriver to
a secluded anchorage, or camping on land. This is a good venue for
almost-beginners to skilled skippers, since the winds are typically light in
the morning and strong in the afternoon. We launch at 9 am Saturday.

For details and directions, visit the Potter Yachter Website at
www.potter-yachters.org.

Fair winds, Judy B, Commodore, Potter Yachters of No. Csl.