Re: P-15 Flotation and Capsizing

From: Oskari Reuna (preuna@cc.hut.fi)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 13:19:31 PDT

Hi,
I have ever sailed P-15, but I have similar kind of boat. It's very
unlikely to capsize P-15 or even flood her. Of course it is possible,
but I think if you not like "heavy weather sailing with main sheet tied"
then you will not capsize P-15. In my opinion it is more dangerous to
tow your boat in highway than sail her even when it's blowing hard.

Take care,
Oskari

Ps. I really enjoy to follow this mailing-list. Soon it's summer here in
Finland and then it's nothing but pocket-cruising!