[WWP] addendum

From: denis4x4@frontier.net
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 19:52:10 PDT

I like Judy's idea that the salt will absorb the moisture. For a buck or
two more, you can pinkish-red blocks with mineral trace elements that are
odorless. Of course, if you cut yourself you have an instant supply of salt
to pour into the wound! Or, you can sprinkle ballast on the launch ramp to
avoid tire slipping during those December Regattas in Lake Michigan.

Dennis Pierce
Gypsy Witch V #1207
Durango

PS...I had a 13' Whaler, Potter with a gunter rig and a Catalina 30. I used
them all equally and were fun each in their own way. Now I have a 14'
Cataraft for the Rivers, a 16' Old Town Canoe and my trusty Potter. Does a
float tube for flyfishing count?

Easter Made Simple
Click Here ->