[WWP] P15 Trailer for Sale

From: The Fletchers (richard.fletcher@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 09:24:59 PDT

I now have an extra trailer for a P15. It is in pretty poor shape, but
could be reworked by someone who wanted to spend the time. It has "new"
tires and wheels (I bought them last fall). It's the old style tilt bed
trailer, but it doesn't tilt right now. I'll let it go pretty cheap
($50?)so it may be a good deal for someone who wants to refurbish a
trailer and take their time.

Thanks!
Dick Fletcher
P15 #667, Entropy
Raleigh, NC
919-387-9205

Whatever you want, chances are you'll find it at one of the hundreds
of sites in The PointClick Network--like Disney.com, eCost.com,
FogDog.com and many more. You get paid as you shop and an additional
10% off any purchase, anytime.