Re: [WWP] Digest Number 3

From: Mike Stallings (stallings_mike@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 09:47:23 PDT

All:

    I'd like to make my cockpit more comfortable for longer trips. Can
anyone recommend a good portable seat? I do not have a rail to fasten it
to.

Aubrey/Maturin fans:

    I just listened to "Lord Nelson, The Immortal Memory" on tape, and
enjoyed it thoroughly. "Midshipman Bolitho" by Kent Alexander was also an
interesting.

ECPA:

    I met Mark at WSM yesterday, out Pottering with his brand new
blue-hulled P15. It occurred to me that WSM might be a great place for an
ECPA "gathering", since there are already a fair number of P15's and P19's
on site, it is extremely accessable, and there are no bar openings to scare
folk away. There can be a lot of jet noise and jet-induced waterspouts,
however. Since I've never attended or planned an ECPA event, I'm just
throwing out an observation, for what it is worth.

Mike
P15 #1589 Alexandria VA