Re: [WWP] Set up poll

From: Wm. Longyard (longyard@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 22:58:38 PDT

I bought an electric winch from Harborfreight.com for about $119
and let electricity winch it up hill and into the garage for me.
I drilled two 3/4" holes into the concrete slab and set in two
uprights to which I bolted the winch (use anchoring cement, it
expands as it cures.) No more hassle with pushing or hand
winching.

Yours,
Bill Longyard

Avoid the lines and visit avis.com for quick and easy online
reservations. Enjoy a compact car nationwide for only $29 a day!
Click here for more details.