Re: [WWP] unsubscribe

From: Kristin Hammit (ispania@prodigy.net)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 08:33:29 PDT

My understanding is that this is a listserv for all things Potter and those
who love them. And, yes, there is quite a bit of commeraderie on the list
at times. Please remember, we are sailors on this list, so we want to
take and read the emails of others about boat maintenance, improvements and
mods, sail vicariously throught the experiences of others, and basically
pal around. The list belongs to everybody through the kind auspices of
dear of Mr. Farrell, so you are probably doing the right thing by
unsubscribing if some people's communication habits annoy you:)

Kristin Hammit