Re: [WWP] Free Sails/Sail Covers

From: Andrew Brown (agbrownn@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 13:33:13 PDT

Their website says that they make spot checks of some
sort. Probably to make sure the sponsors name hasn't
been removed or altered. I assume thats why they want
your boat name.

Andy

http://www.angelfire.com/sc/fosheefamilyhome/sail2.htmlCoconut

http://www.angelfire.com/sc/fosheefamilyhome/books.html