[WWP] Bimini Photos

From: Rye Gewalt (ryeg@vais.net)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 17:20:13 PDT

I have posted photos of my Bimini installation. I still have to cut it
down about 8 inches so that the boom will clear, but otherwise the
installation went quite well. I put it on 24" tracks so that it can be
slid forward to cover the companionway. The bimini is from Cabelas and
cost $149 -- its not first class, but it should keep the sun off of my
head. Thanks to all on the list who offered encouragement and advice on
this project. The pictures are at

 http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=274158&a=2039850

The front tie downs have to be moved to the forward end of the hatch
tracks to make getting from the cockpit to the foredeck easier. I still
haven't figured out how to raise the mast in this configuration.....

Regards
Rye

High rates giving you headaches? The 0% APR Introductory Rate from
Capital One. 9.9% Fixed thereafter!