Re: [WWP] P19 Cabin carperting of Floor - Salt in carpet sucks humidity in

From: solarfry@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 08:48:47 PDT

I should clarify. My main problem is that carpet gets wet with salt water
from ocean. This salt may be what makes it remain wet. There is no way to dry
it out unles you wash it with fresh water everytime for about an hour. Salt
is resistant to leaving carpet one it attaches to it. We swim ocean off boat
all the time. Plus big waves leak through keel trunk.

 I am not into excessive work with boating as I take the line of least
resistance. If it does not work after two trys I trash it. I am more patient
with computers...

Best
SF

In a message dated 4/24/00 8:30:11 AM Pacific Daylight Time, solarfry@aol.com