[WWP] BIMINI!

From: happy life skills foundation (hapilife@efn.org)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 00:15:22 PDT

hello gang!
well i bit the bullet and bought a bimini for my 1988 hms p 15...from
those nice guys at IM. Bruce tried to talk me out of buying it from them
since freight costs 90 bucks now since ups changed their rules...but here
in seattle (where disposable income is probably filling even the
landfills) the bids i got for a bimini were much higher (like 750-1000
dollars!). so i bought it from IM, along with a transom ladder, much
needed.

and, of course, the fabric is....yellow (like my hull)

i'll keep you posted on how it works out!

Ken Silverman, p-15, "vegan lorax", bothell, wa

Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here: