[WWP] Going to Sail Expo, Oakland CA, Wed-Sun?

From: Judith Franklin Blumhorst, DC (DrJudyB@pacbell.net)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 11:37:14 PDT

I'll be there at least a few hours every day, working as a volunteer in the
booth for the "Made in America" campaign for the Vendee Globe Challenge and
other solo races. (see http://www.rigworld.com/). I'm planning on spending
most of Saturday on my own time, window shopping and attending seminars.

Also Dave and I are tentatively planning to attend the party with Jimmy
Buffet style music and dancing on Saturday night. Cost is $15. Any other
takers?

There are some fabulous seminars for free during the Expo. More info on Sail
Expo at http://www.sailnet.com/sailamer/sailexpo/pacific/

Fair Breezes, Judy B