Re: [WWP] P-19 Forestay Adjustment

From: Mac Davis (mcmd@innet.com)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 11:25:08 PDT

Hi Bruce:
I'm not conversant with the attachment configuration of the CDI unit, but
assuming it has a hole in it, you may be able to purchase a longer shackle
provide the extra 2 + inches. There are also stay extender plates on the
market, you could adapt a mast tang, or use a pice of chain. Great chance
to test your ingenuity and parsimony
Mac Davis
Kelpie, WWP19#804
Aripeka, FL