RE: [WWP] P-15 LITTLE BULKHEADS AFT

From: happy life skills foundation (hapilife@efn.org)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 23:06:22 PDT

Hi Al,

I've examined the bulkheads very closely on my 1988 p-15. they are part of
the cabin liner and no more. the verticals serve no structural function of
the cockpit seats...they don't touch them. We just got back from 3 days
and nights on lake washington, the ship canal and puget sound (More on
that later) and I am convinced that those bulkheads have to go....they
make it so hard to shove stuff like the oars etc. under the cockpit. Have
no fear!

Ken Silverman, p-15,"vegan Lorax", bothell, WA