Re: [WWP] HMS Potter 19 Manual and Specs.

From: mmsailor@aol.com
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 13:37:33 PDT

The snark is yesllow , some had a hard covering , and some did not, this one
does, the sail is yellow and white, I will look around fo rthe paper work and
find the actual age or year made, there is not a lot I can tell you , The
woman I bought it from was a teacher, she bought it new and kept it until she
was getting married and moving somewhere out west, I would sell it for 200.00
but I would have to tell you personally that would be a long way to drive for
a small boat, but if that is what you are looking for and cant find one, it
is here, my phone number is 614 761 8673, I have never tried to sell it so if
 you decide at some point that you want it it will be here, they are nice
little boats, you can learn a great deal about sailing in a boat like this
because they are so light and small, everything that you do in the boat has a
definite cause and effect, If yo want andy more info let me know , Regards
MIke

Get your money connected @ OnMoney.com - the first Web site that lets
you see and manage all of your finances all in one place.