Re: [WWP] GPS Selective Availability Discontinued

From: Michael Smith (michaelconniesmith@home.com)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 17:36:48 PDT

Yeah! I'm worried. Before they turned it off, the "foreign" atomic weapon
would land 100 meters from me; now it's only 10 meters. Shivering. (Gee
whiz. Come on! Don't you think it's time for us to come into the 21st
century and enjoy our technology rather than being stuck in the 1950s
hunkering down in bomb shelters fretting about "the commies"? Mike