Re: [WWP] flotation for p-15

From: Michael Smith (michaelconniesmith@home.com)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 17:52:50 PDT

Not being one to take needless risk, but I wonder why even worry about
flotation. I keep life preservers on board and wear mine always. And have
flares. And a VHF. And given the size of my P-15 don't go offshore. I've
heard of a few of them hurtling but even then, most boats won't sink. Why
bother with flotation at all. Mike