RE: [WWP] teak

From: Scott F (sfoshee@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 06:12:00 PDT

I refinished my teak this winter too and it wasn't all
that hard. I hand sanded it, and then put on 3 coats
of Cetol. It looks great, better than I ever
expected.

- Scott
Charleston

=====
Foshee Family sailing pages! http://www.angelfire.com/sc/fosheefamilyhome/sail2.htmlCoconut Island Bookshelf - Scott's sailing and adventure favorites! http://www.angelfire.com/sc/fosheefamilyhome/books.html