Re: [WWP] New to the list

From: Thomas Grimes (tgrimes@gw.bsu.edu)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 16:24:58 PDT

Werner

I hope that you take up Commodore Judy's offer for sailing Potters. You are probably in the best place in the country to find out about Potters from the people who sail them. The California Potter group, and in particular Harry Gordon, were a tremendous help to me ten years ago when I bought my Potter, and in the work that I did on it, and I am two thirds of the way across the continent!

How many wheels does your Morgan have (on the ground)? I've wanted a Morgan for a long time. I have two Berkeleys at this point, neither of which work. I am retiring in about six weeks--I anticipate both a lot more sailing, and a great deal of work on cars.

Regards

Tom Grimes
P-14 #363 Far Horizon
Muncie, Indiana

Get your money connected @ OnMoney.com - the first Web site that lets
you see and manage all of your finances all in one place.