Re: [WWP] Handrails - Stainless Steel may be best

From: solarfry@aol.com
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 12:31:28 PDT

In a message dated 5/8/00 12:01:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
eezilbert@ucdavis.edu writes:

<< My hand rails are in good shape and seem strong. However, if I was going
 to replace them I would do so with stainless steel handrails that can be
 through bolted. Maybe not as pretty, but you know they aren't going to rot
 or break! - Eric
 Eric Zilbert
 Davis "not by the sea" California
 P19 #621 "Riptide" >>

And you don't have to oil and sand them all the time. Of course, if you are
a purist, a handrail that won't rot/break/look awful is not your cup of
tea... <EBG>

Best
SF

beMANY! has a new way to save big on your phone bill -- and keep on
saving more each month: Our huge buying group gives you Long Distance
rates which fall monthly, plus an extra $60 in FREE calls!