[WWP] Re: Mast Crutch for 15

From: Lewis Baumstark (lbaum@preferred.com)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 16:15:17 PDT

Ken Silverman wrote:>

Message: 3
> Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 10:53:54 -0700 (PDT)
> From: happy life skills foundation <hapilife@efn.org>
>Subject: Mast Crutch for 15?
>
>Hello All,
>
>THere's been some talk about raising lowering masts on 19's.....
>
>What do you 15 owners do about a crutch for our little dinky guy?

I constructed two crutches: One that fits over the winch support column
forward, kept on with a bungee (allows mast to ride below bow pulpit to fit
in garage); and one that simply sits in the cockpit floor and is lashed to
the cockpit rails. The forward crutch never leaves the trailer except for
winter storage. The cockpit crutch comes out and goes in the trunk when the
mast is up.

Lewis Baumstark
P15
Bristol, Tn.

Get your money connected @ OnMoney.com - the first Web site that lets
you see and manage all of your finances all in one place.