Re: [WWP] Galvinizing "that thing"

From: hlg@pacbell.net
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 10:00:45 PDT

According to a brochure, the P19 main is 83 sq ft, and the lapper is 76 sq ft.

Galvanizing is applied by dipping in molten zinc, which produces a shiny,
silvery, mottled zinc-iron alloy coating, as seen on metal rain gutters and
such. It may not be so shiny after exposure to saltwater, but should be
easy to distinguish from paint.