RE: [WWP] truth and integrity

From: Judith Franklin Blumhorst, DC (DrJudyB@pacbell.net)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 11:27:49 PDT

Ahoy Everybody,

I’ve gotten a few emails chastising me for criticizing IM. And a few
“misery loves company” complaining about what I consider to be fairly
inconsequential problems.

I’d like to make it clear that I didn’t complain about the quality or
seaworthiness of the boats, their honesty or the customer service – only
about the mis-information in their brochures and the owners manual.

Let’s not turn this into a “P*ss on IM” thread. Enough said.

Judy

Porsche Boxter. You and a friend. Nine dream days from
Napa Valley to Beverly Hills. Provided by CarsDirect.com.
Click to enter.