[WWP] Renewing my 88 P15

From: alaspina@gloryroad.net
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 19:13:06 PDT

I have been busy at work the past week fixing up my "new" 1988 P15.
So far, I've concentrated on making everything stronger, tighter, and
leak-proof. Now my attention is turning to electrics. The present
lights on my boat are extremely poor quality, and do not even use
stainless screws. (Needless to say, there is some rust to content
with.) I am having considerable difficulty finding a light for the
stern. I have looked through several boating catalogs with no
success. The mounting area there is very small--maybe an inch and a
half wide. Does anyone know where to get a quality light that will
fit?

Tony 1745 (yet to be named P15)

Install today: