Re: Kick-up Rudder

Tim Spofford (tims@spof.org)
Wed, 08 Sep 1999 17:26:58 -0700

Many thanks to Dennis Farrell, who sent me a nice description of the way
the rudder on his P-15 is fitted and especially to Mike (Hushnel?) in
Florida who sent me a wonderful color drawing of his P19 rudder. With that
information, I was able to ascertain that the controls I put on my
inherited funky-home-built rudder aren't very far off the mark and to
identify a relatively minor adjustment that I'll make before my next
sail. Plus, some thoughts about how to rebuild it over the winter.

thanks to everybody who responded.

Tim Spofford
Kirkland, Washington
http://spof.org