Re: P-14 for sale, San Diego.

gatorjj@etrademail.com
12 Oct 1998 19:01:57 -0700

Hay mon,

it seems if you live by lateen, you die by lateen (eh, Lars?).
Must be bad luck to go to the simple rig (not enough hardship for a cruiser)!

We'll miss your wit. Good luck with the C-16 "lee-drifter," from one old-surf-dude to another. It looks shippy!

J.J. Falkanger
Cary, NC
P-19 #792 "Fozzguppy"
9'4"" Bruce Jones Longboard