Seagull Times

Gordon (hlg@pacbell.net)
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 00:08:03 -0700

I just learned that old British Seagull outboards can use 25:1 fuel-to-oil
mixture (instead of 10:1), but may need minor modification. I also learned
that the classic Seagull is no longer being manufactured. Source was the
"Seagull Times." Seagull faithful may be interested in the announcement
from Sailorman forwarded below. (No, I do not have any financial connection
with Sailorman.)

Harry Gordon
P14 #234, Manatee
Mountain View, CA