RE: List

Fauver, James (JamesF@bayarchitects.com)
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 11:08:39 -0600

Don't forget this fact: Yes, it may be 150 bits, but that's 150
bits PER message. There are 250 Million plus internet users out there.
A million here, a million there, and pretty soon it starts to add up.
Those of us who use the WWW (world wide wait) wish everybody would watch
their bandwidth.

It's like that old idea about "if everyone who visited the Grand
Canyon through a stone in, pretty soon it would fill up".

[Fauver, James] snip

> > E-mail is text based and uses very little disc space unless graphics
> or
> > downloads are attached...
[Fauver, James] snip