Re: List

SolarFry@aol.com
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 12:29:45 EST

Then...

Maybe...

We should put the replies on top and leave the old stuff below... That way
you see the reply first and can refer to the old stuff if need be...

Sorta like i've done here...

Best
Solar Fry

In a message dated 98-11-09 11:53:56 EST, ej@tx3.com (Eric Johnson) writes:
To: SolarFry@aol.com, kent@songbird.com
CC: wwpotter@tscnet.com

Its not the bandwidth of the line that is getting wasted to any signifigant
degree... its the bandwidth of the reader. I get several hundred emails per
day and I too hate to wade through reams of old material just to get to the
new stuff, and 99% of readers on all mailing lists agree. Its ok to quote
the signatures.

In a message , solarfry@aol.com wrote: <snip>