Re: Pointer to sites with trailer pictures

Ted Duke (tedduke@usa.net)
Wed, 03 Feb 1999 19:32:56 -0500

Bill,

My trailer is a 1990 Shoreline. When I bought my Potter 19 it sat too
far aft and was light on the tongue. I moved the bow roller mechanism
forward. The Bow Roller sits right under the cable, which always bugs
me. I replaced the cable with a new rope, and have tried the roller
above the rope, but that doesn't work right. I plan to reengineer it
later this month. I think the roller should be above the rope but have
checked other baots and trailers and see them every way you can imagine.
Can't find any pictures either.

Anyone out there got any great ideas?

Ted Duke
WWPs19 #626