Fw: Degree Humor

Christopher A. Chung (cachung@wt.net)
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 13:56:11 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_00E8_01BE5E6B.1B011540

From: Christopher A. Chung <cachung@wt.net>
To: wwpotter-request@tscnet.com <wwpotter-request@tscnet.com>
Date: Monday, February 22, 1999 1:51 PM
Subject: Degree Humor

I though I would inject a little humor in the ongoing degree discussion. =
While I was working on a doctorate in Industrial Engineering, my =
advisor told me:
=20
"You don't have to be extraordinarily intelligent to get a Ph.D., but =
you do have to have extraordinary perseverance."
=20
I never did figure out if he was diplomatically telling me that he =
didn't think I was very smart or if he thought I was lazy and should =
work harder.
=20
C. Chung
P15, Guinea Pig II