Re: V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N

William Longyard (longyard@ix.netcom.com)
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 11:44:11 +0000

Dear John B. Shakespeare,

Wouldn't you and Lady Macbeth be better off starting married life with a
less ambitious tour? Are you really going to have time for towing as
newlyweds? Why don't you try a month long ramble from Montreal to New
York City via the St. Lawrence, Richelieu River, Lake Champlain, and the
Hudson. Great trip. No stress.

Bill LongBard
Stratford-on-Yadkin, NC