RE: P15 List members!!

Tiffany, Doug (TiffanyD@phibred.com)
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 10:05:24 -0600

The answer to the "paucity" of P-15 discussion is simple. Get Judy to buy
one.

Doug
P19#1067

-----Original Message-----
From: GSTahoe@aol.com [mailto:GSTahoe@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, March 08, 1999 9:23 AM
To: wwpotter@tscnet.com
Subject: Re: P15 List members!!

In a message dated 3/7/99 11:18:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
JBlumhorst@aol.com writes:

<< Come on you P15 sailors! I know somebody out there has something worth
sharing! Don't be shy! <grin>. >>

Judy,

We'd talk more about P-15's, but they where designed so well in the first
place there's not much room for improvement. We've discussed motors and
adding sail slugs and a little about ground tackle. We've discussed some of
the crummy trailers that where options in the past and the unfortunate
demise
of the tilt trailers. We have talked a little as to how you can spiff up
weathered gel coat and various methods of making the kick up rudder function
without sticking your hand in the water. We have laughed at the brochures
that say "It'll sleep two and seat four" When in fact it will certainly seat
four as long as you keep it on the trailer or at the dock.

So what else could there possibly be to talk about?

Ooops! I forgot I was addressing our inimitable Judy. I'll bet she can
think
of something that just must be done to make a P-15 sail faster--after she
runs
out of stuff to do and talk about on her P-19. That should be a while.

Judy, sure hope we get to see Redwing at Tahoe this summer!

Geoff
P-15 Lollipop
No. Lake Tahoe, NV