Re: Can't find the formal dining room in my Potter.

theodore f. boyer (freelanc@execpc.com)
Thu, 08 Apr 1999 22:14:32 -0500

David,
Go ahead bring out the Royal Dalton. You should have received a piece of
teakwood or plywood at approx. .25" x 2"x24" with a carriage bolt and wing nut.
Install the teakwood with the hardware through the hatch locking strap on the
hatch(door). Leave the door in the lower side channels, flip the hatch(door)
horizontal or outward to the world and the hatch(door)strap under the table with
the teakwood attached. It just became a table with leg, at a approx. 45º the
teakwood should end up in the front corner of the cockpit deck. Some cutting
maybe needed to the teakwood, if deck is raised for drain mats etc.
Ted - Milwaukee WWPoter19 Hull#0940 "Sea Breeze"