Re: Gizmo delamination from the hull?

theodore f. boyer (freelanc@execpc.com)
Tue, 01 Jun 1999 10:22:04 -0500

--------------6823E1846357049DF270771E

Bruce,
Yes those half tubes are to be hull stiffeners and they have been separating
from the outer hull. Mine came directly from the factory in the condition you are
discribing. I really think they (IM) should take the matter more seriously and do
a better job of apply them. I'll bet most Potter owners have never looked closely
to notice they have this stringer separation too.
Ted-Miwaukee WWPotter19 "Sea Breeze"