Fwd: New Kid on the Block

GSTahoe@aol.com
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 02:04:15 EDT

--part1_eeaa44ce.249c8cdf_boundary

From: GSTahoe@aol.com
Full-name: GSTahoe
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 01:32:04 EDT
Subject: Re: New Kid on the Block
To: lyarbrough@doeal.gov

In a message dated 6/18/99 1:54:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
lyarbrough@doeal.gov writes:

<< Determination of center of mass, center of buoyancy,
lateral resistance, center of effort and other Skene factors have been
critical in my hopes for the boat. >>

Oh, my God! This is frightening! It must be due to the millennium. Judy
has evolved!

Note: Lin, although it may not sound like it, this is quite a compliment. I
am certain we will all be entertained by endless threads of mathematical
juggling as great minds try to improve an already pretty neat little boat.
Some of us may not quite understand what the hell you're talking about,
though. The last time the wind filled my sails and I felt the boat respond
while listening to the water rushing beneath me, I forgot to consider the
Skene factors! What are they, anyway? Do we all have them?

Geoff
P-15 Lollipop
N. Lake Tahoe

--part1_eeaa44ce.249c8cdf_boundary--