Re: Butane? (Cooking on the '19)

theodore f. boyer (freelanc@execpc.com)
Thu, 08 Jul 1999 10:28:48 -0500

--------------F2FF4C7E3E438BCFDFB56AB8

Dear Bruce,
I spent alot of time trying to decide where to locate my fire extinguisher
too. For me the best place was near the stove so I mounted it on the outside of
the ladder, starboard side. It is out of the way, yet easy to get at for a fire
below or above the deck and I could use their easy release strap bracket.
Ted-Milwaukee WWPotter19"Sea Breeze"