Re: Happy Camper, P-19 #817 is for sale. "Say it ain't so Joe!"

theodore f. boyer (freelanc@execpc.com)
Fri, 09 Jul 1999 17:32:52 -0500

--------------9817E23E7AD13515100A662C

Dear Larry,
Someone is getting a real buy! Sorry your giving up a fine boat, it
is newer than mine. Best wishes in your new whatever.
Ted-Milwaukee WWPotter19 "Sea Breeze"